I spent a long time looking for a good Ghost theme that would allow me to share my code in a very simple and clean way.
I've always thought that the best solution would be the simplicity and the style of the default Casper theme, but I would also have syntax highlight, comments and better post social sharing features.
So I created the Odin theme which is currently used in this blog.
The theme is free and any feedback, suggestion is welcome. Currently useful features added to Casper are:
- Google Analytics (easily configurable by code injection in the admin area)
- Disqus comments (easily configurable by code injection in the admin area)
- Prism Syntax Highlight (all languages supported)
- RRSSB Extraordinary Social Sharing Buttons
- Font Awesome home page Social Link Icons (easily configurable by code injection in the admin area)
Odin hopes to be one of the best choices for developers, geek and hackers. Check out it on Github.
So... happy hacking with Odin and Ghost.